Let’s Keep Our Fleet Clean & Earth Green!
Flowers are blooming and shorts weather is upon us (fingers crossed). April marks an important month, not only because we get to say goodbye to rain and snow, but because we also celebrate Earth Day on the 22nd.
On this day, people across Canada come together to connect through nature and help build resilient communities. At Modo, we care about the impact we have on the environment and continue to seek new initiatives to push the envelope on sustainable transportation, like the launch of NEXO in our fleet – the first zero emission hydrogen fuel cell vehicle available to Canadian consumers, and only available at Modo! Starting April 22nd you can book a NEXO and experience this technology for yourself.
We challenge you to keep your community green and clean by doing your part around local neighborhoods, parks, and recreational spaces! Discover Earth Day Events happening across Metro Vancouver this April, spring cleaning pro-tips with Modo Ambassador Elinor Warkentin, or find the closest recycling centre for all your old goods!
And for a limited time, you can earn free driving by helping us keep our fleet clean.
Clean up with $25 in free drive time!
To qualify for the $25 credit, you’ll need to:
- Go to bookit.modo.coop and log-in
- Create a new booking and toggle your search for the accessory ‘Spring Cleaning’
- Clicking on this accessory indicates all vehicles in the Modo fleet that are in need of some TLC. Please note, in order to clean the vehicle you must create a booking, which you will be charged for. Modo will not reimburse members for the cost of the booking
- At the time of your booking, take a before photo of the inside and outside of the vehicle
- Clean the inside AND outside of the vehicle. Vacuum the seats and carpets, wipe the dashboard, clean the inside of the windows and wash the outside of the vehicle.
- Take an after photo of the inside and outside of the vehicle
- Write an email to email@example.com with subject line: “Spring Cleaning – Modo Car #XXXX at [location] by Member #XXXX” and attach 4 photos (Image #1: inside of the car before, Image #2: inside of the car after, Image #3: outside of the car before, Image #4: outside of the car after)
- Receipts are not required for cleaning, meaning you can wash the vehicle at home!
- Modo team member will review the email/images and credit your account with $25 in free drive time!
- Repeat the above!
- There are no restrictions on how many cars you can clean, as long as the work is high-quality!
- Modo members receive $25 maximum for cleaning (this includes the cost of a carwash)
- Staff may spot-check the cleaning work
- Modo staff has the final say if $25 credit is issued
- Modo will not reimburse members for cost of the booking