Design Your Modo Ad!
How many Modo ads have you seen on your daily commute?
In September, we launched our very first (now award winning!) ad campaign using four designs that show the different types of trips (and Modos) our members use every day. If your daily commute is by SkyTrain, Canada Line, or by bus in Downtown Victoria, you may have spotted our logo!
We had a lot of fun coming up with different trips and vehicles to compare. Now that they’re out and about, we thought it’d be even more fun to see what our members come up with — it’s time to let the creativity flow and design a Modo ad of your own!
Using one of the templates below, fill in the blanks with your Modo trips and show us how you carshare.
You can add the text anyway you like: digitally; write on a print out and send us a photo; draw your own — it’s up to you!
How To Play:
- Set up a Modo trip battle like “Date Night. Dentist.” or “Move. Movies.”
- Follow our lead by comparing an everyday trip (Laundry) with something a little more fun (Lynn Canyon)
- Make sure both trips start with the same letter! (We love the sweet sound of alliteration.)
- Send us a photo (or screenshot) your fresh ad art to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline to send your ad is November 30, 2015
We’ll be posting your entries to our blog and later this month, our team will choose one member design to be our annual holiday card (sent to all members and friends of Modo) — and to also win a $50 driving credit. Good luck!