Get 60% off Streetwise Cycling Courses via HUB in September
One of Modo’s most beloved Community Partners, Metro Vancouver cycling ambassadors HUB, offers a whole whack of courses to get you feeling in command of your pedal-powered wind chariot, whether cycling in traffic or on the bike route.
Get deep discounts when you sign up for one of their Streetwise Cycling Courses this month!
Learn to Be Comfortable and Confident on the Road: HUB Streetwise Cycling Courses at Community Centres Near You
Vancouver courses are 60% off this summer. Grab the chance to feel more confident on your bike, and at the right price!
- Sept 7 Streetwise Cycling Course at West End Community Centre, 12:30-5pm
- Sept 14 Streetwise Cycling Course at ING Direct Downtown, 11:30-4pm
- Sept 15 Basic Bike Maintenance Course at Creekside Community Centre, 10:30-12:30pm
- Sept 21 Streetwise Cycling Course at Creekside Community Centre, 10-2:30pm
- Sept 26 Advanced Bike Maintenance: Bearings & Rotational Systems, 6:30-9:30pm
- Sept 28 Streetwise Cycling Course at Hillcrest Community Centre, 12-4:30pm
For more dates, locations and registration, visit bikehub.ca/streetwise
Modo is proud to be Platinum Member of HUB.