Pro Tips: New Year’s Reminders
As another year comes to a close, we’ve made our new year’s resolutions for exciting adventures in 2019. It’s the perfect time to share some basic pro-tips for a new year refresher!
1. Now that the holidays are over, what do I do with my Christmas tree? Learn how to transport your tree properly to ensure the vehicles stay clean. Also, check with your local city government websites on recycling and tree chipping programs nearest you!
3. Remember the campsite rule when your booking is finished: leave your Modo even better than you found it. A quick check for clutter and personal items, as well as returning the seat to a neutral position and making sure the gas tank is at least 1/4 full will help the next member get their trip started on the right foot!
4. Have a little extra time at the end of your booking? Have your Modo cleaned and earn free drive time!
5. Keep that motor running! Remember to do a quick assessment before you walk away from your vehicle to ensure the dome light and headlights are both turned off. Leaving the lights on can cause the battery to drain leaving the next member stuck in their tracks.
6. Unfortunately, accidents do happen. If it does happen to you it’s crucial that you collect the other party’s information. This includes: getting the plate number, the driver’s name, and their driver’s license. Please phone us as soon as possible – don’t email us – after the accident happens. Questions about insurance? Read more here.
7. Not sure how long you’ll need your vehicle for? Make sure to choose a return option that’s best for you and minimize the risk of late fees!
8. Perhaps one of the most important things to remember about your Modo booking is – always fob out at the end of your trip! Learn more about fines and fees.
These pro-tips are just some friendly reminders and we’re happy to have respectful, conscientious members in the Modo family.