Music Heals & Team Modo’s #Modo8k Playlist
Lace Up with our #Modo8k Playlists!
Now that we’re into 2016, we’ve got running on the brain at Modo. Why? Because the Modo Spring Run-Off 8k is just around the corner! And what’s a run without a playlist?
Our charity partner, Music Heals, has put together a custom #Modo8k playlist featuring talented, local independent artists including Dominique Fricot, Derrival and Bend Sinsiter. You can simply download your Spring Run-off soundtrack by donation of $5 or more towards Music Heals. Your support will directly benefit music therapy programs at the Dr. Peter Centre in Vancouver’s West End.
Plus, with so many runners at our office, we put together a Team Modo playlist for you to lace up and hit the streets!
It’s broken down into phases that’ll take you from start to finish:
- Mellow Tunes: you’re just starting out and getting the blood pumping
- In The Zone: when you need some rhythm to maintain your rhythm
- Smash It: you’re almost at the end so go out with a bang
- Congratulatory Chill: celebrate another successful run while cooling down
Check it out on Spotify and play it during one of your #Modo8k training runs! Got a song you’d like to contribute? Tweet us or comment on our Facebook post!
On March 20, we’ll be back at Stanley Park with our friends from Canada Running Series West and this year’s charity partner, Music Heals in support of the Dr. Peter Centre. Register online today and if you’re a Modo member, check our monthly newsletter for a special registration discount!
Team Modo #Modo8k Playlist:
- Hey, Soul Sister — Train
- Home — Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
- Riptide — Vance Joy
- Monkey Tree — Mother Mother
In The Zone:
- Diamonds — Rihanna
- Ritual Union — Little Dragon
- Missing — Everything But The Girl
- Runner Tiempo Mas Buenos — Pastora
- Lola’s Theme — Pumped Up DJs
- Under the Sun — Marillion
- On My Mind — Ellie Goulding
- Eye of the Tiger — Survivor
- Don’t Stop Believin’ — Journey
- We Are the Champions — Queen