Tips from our Pros: Stow-n-Go!
Krusheska Quiros, Member Loyalty Team
My Modo neighbourhood: Hastings-Sunrise
My Favourite Modo: Nissan Juke and Mazda 2 Hatch and Fiat 500 (hard to pick a favourite)
Where I Modo: Around Vancouver, sometimes up to Cypress and down to Surrey!
My Tip of the Month: Book Modo’s Stow-n-Go vans for trips with friends and family this summer!
Our stow-n-go vans are great for camping trips, picking up family at the airport or even moving house. In fact, we’ve used them at some events to shuttle people around. Here’s some quick tips to keep in mind when booking one of our Stow-n-Go’s:
- Select “Minivan” under Vehicle Types to filter your search and see which minivan is available in your neighbourhood.
- Fold down the seats if you need extra room for cargo, like suitcases or furniture. Watch the video below to see how!
- Check Kelvin’s list of Heavy Lifters to find your best option: Kia Sedona, Toyota Sienna and the Dodge Grand Caravan are great choices if you need to fit your friends and all their gear.
- Clean up after your booking! If you plan to do “dirty work” in the garden or during a move, booking one of our trucks or cargo vans makes your end-of-trip clean up easier.
- Don’t forget to fold the seats back up before you fob out!
Have a great trip!