Pro Tip: Running late?
Our tips to avoid a late fine while you’re on the road!
- Add an extra 15 to 30 minutes your bookings up front to make sure you can return the car stress free and in time.
- If you realize you’re running late during a booking, add 15 minutes. The button in our app (and on our mobile site) that lets you extend your booking will only add 15 minutes. If you need to add more time, tap the Trips menu option and modify your booking by tapping the Start/End times.
- If someone has booked the car right after your booking, please call our team, so they can help the next member get on their way in time: Our Member Loyalty Team is happy to help, call them at 604.685.1393 or 250.995.0265.
- If you’re back with more than 30 minutes left at the end of your booking, you can end it early on our mobile site (bookit.modo.coop), or call us 24/7. Once you end a booking, you only pay 50% of the time left and if someone else books during that time, you’ll only pay for the time you drove!
- Got 15 minutes to spare? Modo Ambassador Lisa Corriveau has some ideas how to make good use of them!