We need to see the last two years of driving and insurance claims history at minimum.  If you hold an N licence you can still apply as long as you fulfill Modo’s driving standard.

If you have had a BC Drivers Licence for a minimum of two years visit ICBC’s online request page.

Request they email the following two documents directly to info@modo.coop:

  • Driving record (driver’s abstract)
  • Insurance and claims history record

Click “Get your driving records”. We will need both sets of records for the past two years.